Using services or buying products or services on Smileat implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1- Acceptance and availability of the general terms and conditions: By accepting this contract, you hereby declare:
a) To be a person of full legal age and capacity to make purchases.
b) To have read and accepted the general terms and conditions.
These general terms and conditions (hereinafter “T&Cs”) govern the legal relationship arising from purchasing processes conducted between users-customers (hereinafter “Customers”) of the legal services page located on the website owned by Smileat, S.L. (hereinafter “Smileat”). Customers accept the T&Cs from the moment they use the service or purchase any product. This document may be printed and kept by customers. Smileat provides said customers with the email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions about the general terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of 13 April, on General Conditions of Contract; Law 26/1984, of 19 July, on the Protection of Consumers and Users; Royal Decree 1906/1999, of 17 December, regulating Telephone or Electronic Contracts with General Terms and Conditions; Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection; Law 7/1996, of 15 January, on Retail Trade; and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. If you live outside Spain and Spanish law were not to be applicable under the law of your country, you may not use or purchase Smileat services or products.
3. Modification of the General Terms and Conditions: Smileat may modify the T&Cs, duly notifying customers in advance, in order to improve the services and products offered via Smileat. Said notification shall be deemed to be fulfilled upon modification of the T&Cs on the Smileat website. In any case, before using the services or purchasing products you may consult the T&Cs.
4. Description of products and services: Smileat products sold on our website may be returned within seven days of receiving your order. Smileat shall only accept the return of products in their original condition.
Article 71. Time limit for exercising the right of withdrawal. 1. Consumers or users shall have a minimum period of seven working days in which to exercise their right of withdrawal. The law of the place where the product under contract has been delivered or the service is to be rendered shall determine the days considered as working days. The supply of Smileat S.L. products shall be valid indefinitely and may be modified, rectified or cancelled without prior notice to regular or potential users and consumers. The civil liability of Smileat for products supplied is limited to the amount thereof and the user or consumer undertakes not to hold Smileat.com liable for any reason in the event of dissatisfaction with the products purchased on Smileat, or for any possible failures, slow access or errors in access to the website, including loss of data or any other type of information which may exist on the computer or network of the user accessing Smileat. Smileat products are 100% authentic.
5. Intellectual property: The content provided by Smileat is subject to intellectual and industrial property rights and is the exclusive property of Smileat S.L. or of the natural or legal persons designated for said purpose. By purchasing a product or service, Smileat does not grant the purchaser any rights of modification, use, reproduction, distribution or public communication thereof, with Smileat reserving all these rights. The transfer of said rights requires prior written consent from Smileat. The customer may not make said content available to third parties.
Intellectual property also extends to, besides the content included on Smileat, graphics, logos, text, design, images and source code used for programming.
6. Use of service and liability: Smileat does not guarantee the continued availability of services, being held harmless for any type of
liability for possible damages due to the unavailability of service as a result of force majeure or errors in data transfer networks beyond its control. Smileat shall not be held liable for the content of links to other websites which it does not own and, therefore, does not control. The customer declares to know that the information provided by Smileat through its services has no legal basis and is solely provided for information purposes. The query service is offered for information purposes and has explicitly limited effects as in no case are any checks made on documents which may be relevant or which may not contain full information, so it is a limited opinion subject to paramount rights. In all cases, users should consult a lawyer to make any decision with financial implications.
7. Privacy and Personal Data Protection: By submitting an email address or other personal data required for the provision of certain services, customers give their permission for such addresses to be processed and also used to send sales-related communications promoting or advertising services and products offered by Smileat S.L. In compliance with the Spanish Data Protection Act, the user explicitly authorises Smileat S.L. to communicate their personal data to other companies belonging to the same business group and to all companies and suppliers with which it holds trade agreements for the use thereof solely to comply with contracted services and for sales-related purposes. Smileat provides customers with the email email@example.com order to revoke their consent. Smileat hereby declares that it complies with current regulations relating to data protection, in particular to Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection and Royal Decree 994/1999, of 11 June, which develops said organic law. Smileat provides customers with the means of contact referred to in the preceding paragraph to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition guaranteed by current law. Cookies are required for the use of our website. Cookies are used in order to enhance the operation of the website; if
you wish, you may set up your browser to be informed about the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation thereof on your hard drive. Please check the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction. The parties submit, at their own will, to resolve conflicts before the courts in the city of the registered address of Smileat, thereby renouncing any other jurisdiction.
9. Notices: All notices, requests, demands and other communications made by the parties in relation to these terms and conditions shall be in writing and shall be deemed effective when they have been delivered by hand or sent by regular mail to the address of the other party or by e-mail, or to any other address or email which each party may indicate to the other for this purpose.
10. Null and void provisions. If any provision included in these terms and conditions were to be declared fully or partially null or void, this shall only affect said provision or the part thereof which is deemed null or void, with all other terms and conditions remaining in force, with said provision or part thereof being affected.